Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Hey Everyone!



Hey friends!  So as you may know Nolan and I just got engaged, and I thought it would be a great idea to start a wedding blog!  I want to do this for a few specific reasons.  One being, I am loving planning my wedding and overwhelmed with all of the amazing inspiration out there!  So I want a place to bookmark it all, as well as share it with you fine folks.  Two- I unfortunately live too far from many loved ones and thought this would be a great way to keep people updated on the wedding planning and where we are at with everything.  So pretty much, this is for inspirational wedding stuff, as well as keeping updated on our wedding :) And probably other fun things along the way.  So here we go! Yay for wedding funzies!

No comments:

Post a Comment