Monday, February 21, 2011

Changes Changes.



Hello all! Joanna here- with some good news and big changes on my side of the wedding department...  we completely changed the location of our wedding! Things just weren't really falling into place at our original venue, so being up in San Luis Obispo this past weekend, we took a little visit to a small beach town north of Slo called Cambria- and fell in love with a little place nestled between the woods and the ocean called the Cambria Pines Lodge.

After taking a tour of the wonderful hidden gem, and speaking with the coordinator there, we knew it was the right place, took it as a sign that the other venue wasn't working out, and booked it!  Now our wedding is taking place August 6th, 2011 at the Cambria Pines Lodge in Cambria, CA. I am soo excited and feel as if things are finally falling into place! I took advantage of the many antique stores in Slo and am so excited to move forward with our planning and decorations.

Its hard sometimes when you hit bumps in the road, things can get frustrating because you want this day to be so perfect, and the thought of something going wrong is hard to take. But I'm learning not to take things so seriously, and know that the purpose of this day is to become one with my best friend in the whole world. Details and are not always going to fall into place the way you imagine they will, but it always turns out for the better. When you take a step back and look at the big picture, everything seems a bit smaller and less important.

I am so thankful for my wonderful fiance being so supportive and wonderful through everything. I cannot wait to call him my hubby and spend our lives living these adventures together. I am happy in my heart. :)

Happy Presidents Day everyone!

photo source

No comments:

Post a Comment