Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The amazing Jo!

So I don't know if it's a wedding taboo to reveal the invite before the wedding pics, but I am seriously obsessed with this. Joanna (as in almost Joanna Waterfall!) created this incredible beauty! I swear she is a design wizard. I'm going to gush a little, but I have to say she is one amazing woman. I am soo so blessed to have her as a friend. I think she's that one girl you wish you could be friends with, but never feel like you could match her awesomeness. Lucky for me I actually got to be her friend! And she is the most humble, kindhearted lady you could ever meet. She challenges me to love Jesus till my heart bursts, and is exceptionally good at being goofy with me! So now that I know she will read this, cause she's the other half of this blog haha, I love you to a million pieces Joooooaaaannnnaaaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment