Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Crassay ness

Hey everyone! Joanna here- sorry for being completely mia for a bit here while my wonderful friend Grace has been awesomely blogging :)

Nolan and I got to get out of town this weekend and head to our friend's wedding where I got to see my  fiance be a best man! He looked so great in his tux and it only made me more excited to marry that good lookin guy. The wedding was beautiful and made me really happy that ours is now only 5 months away!

So I've been thinking more and more about our decorations, some I've made that I'll be sharing with you in the next few posts, but since our wedding is going to be an evening wedding, I'm looking at lights! Lighting can make such a difference in your day and I'm so excited to decorate for ours.  Here are some pics of inspirational lighting...






Have a wonderful Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment