Saturday, March 12, 2011

Hey guys! I thought I'd share with you a little bit about what I've been up to as far as wedding decos goes. I bought some chalkboard paint and have been going a little wild with it! 


Frist off I made these little fabric flowers with scrap fabric I have collected over the years (I knew it would be good for something one day!) I found these cute little plates and platters at an antique shop up in Slo and painted them with the chalkboard paint. Slap some of those fabric flowers on there and you have yourself a cute little decoration!


This one I did the same, but added some paper leaves :)


And this book is also painted with chalkboard paint. I have no idea what we're going to use it for, but it sure is cute! 

So there's a little sneak peek of some things I've been making. Have a great Saturday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment